Here at EMINENCE we realise that choosing from the wide variety of supplements available today, is intimidating and understandably confusing. It is our ambition to bring you the information and products that will enable you to make a choice with confidence.
Our aim is to:
- Offer a wide range of hand-picked health products, many of which are exclusive to us.
- Provide effective yet affordable supplements and herbs.
- Search the healthcare world on your behalf, finding new and exciting products.
- Encourage on-going development of our own unique ranges of supplements and herbs
We believe that:
- In order to be effective, all products need to be of utmost purity and quality.
- In order to be accessible, products need to be reasonably priced and represent exceptional value for money.
- Our products will never be tested on animals – only willing humans, usually ourselves!
- Expert advice on the choice of formulations should be freely available.
- A successful company can also be an ethical one.
- EMINENCE healthcare was founded in 2001 to develop a range of unique supplements formulated by leading osteopath and nutritional therapist Margaret Papoutsis.
- Margaret's work with dancers and sports people led her to develop her best-selling supplement Joint Nutrition. This synergistic blend of nutritional ingredients designed to prevent and treat joint problems, was almost literally an overnight success.
- Since that time we have continued to extend our range so that we can bring you the very best dietary supplements available. Margaret's personal involvement has resulted in a collection of exclusive products – formulations based upon a lifetime's experience gained at the leading edge of complementary healthcare.
- Consequently, you can be assured that everything on the EMINENCE website comes with a pedigree of considered use and responsible recommendation. Each product has been carefully tested for effectiveness within the proving-ground of Margaret's clinical practice.
- We are always delighted to speak to you personally, or answer your email, if you require advice on the suitability of a particular product. This is especially important when medication is being taken concurrently, or you are suffering from any medical condition.
DISCLAIMER: This website is for information only. Should you wish for advice on a specific problem, please consult Margaret Papoutsis personally, or contact your normal health practitioner or GP.