Retinol is well known for its antiageing and restorative effects. It is found in very significant levels in Omega Serum.
Retinol (Vitamin A) (see also Betacarotene)
Consider Retinol (Vitamin A) if you suffer from mouth ulcers, poor night vision, frequent colds and infections, dry flaky skin, dandruff, thrush.
- Oil soluble vitamin found in animal products e.g. liver, egg yolks, cod liver oil.
- Can be stored in the body, so overdosing is possible.
- Take only low levels during pregnancy.
- Used as an antiageing ingredient in skincare.
- Needed for: immune defence, antioxidant, night vision, cancer protection.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Consider Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) if you are suffering from burning or gritty eyes, light sensitivity, sore tongue, cataracts, cracked lips.
- Water soluble vitamin found in many vegetables, wheatgerm, mushrooms, mackerel.
- Not storable, so regular daily intake required.
- Needed for: energy production, tissue repair, skin and eye protection.